Battle loot

laclongquan

What the heck? I confirm to my sorrow that the battle loot mechanism doesnt seem to work properly.

Premise: I always feel the loot reported at the end of battle is a bit too little, too few. Sepcifically, in a few capture mission, the captives held grenades but I dont get grenades at the end.

Proof: in one captive mission, I knocked that gunwielding MOrrelman out. During the course of reviving him, I check the medic's inventory screen and it show two grenades on the ground. When I cure the bugger, he carry a Spaz12 shotgun. I forgot to get the nades. Enemies of that battle is two mucklestar, two Brainmen, and one morrelman. Final battle report show a single ret magazine. No spaz 12 and no grenades.

Conclusion: from now on I gather loots where I goes. No trusting the battle report now.

---------------------

Questions:

1. Anyone has the same experience? Can you check the mechanism of that in game files?

2. Is shooting allies to unconscious after Finish game/Yes affecting diplomacy score? Because some of them possess very sweet loots.

the battle loot mechanism doesnt seem to work properly.

the loot reported at the end of battle is a bit too few. Specifically, in a capture mission,

Prisonners are treated like allied: They keep their items (even in Laputa jails!, or maybe they destroy them?) if you don't take them in-mission. So, put the prisonner seriously unconscious, take his weapons, and wake up him again, before finishing the mission.

2. Is shooting allies to unconscious after Finish game/Yes affecting diplomacy score? Because some of them possess very sweet loots.

I don't think it affects diplomacy, even before the finish flag of mission. But it should, if the game was well patched smile.png

I never do this for it is gamey, and not really needed...