No Biomass Mod

Strahd

After recieving a message from Zombie and his ongoing quest in recovering this mod I decided to try a build it from scratch. But it has to be tested to verify that it works. Basically, if you go over 18 bases or complete the Reticulan Interrogation and you DON'T get any message about the biomass then it should of worked.

Here's the mod: https://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/?dlid=480

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
I know necro thread and whatnot, but I was thinking about getting this mod, I just wonder: how are you then able to beat the game? Inst the biomass the major plot point or something? I would have liked a mod that slowed down the spread of the biomass instead of totally removing it. You know, instead of taking just days or weeks to cover the planet, it should take months or even years to do. Also, does the biomass still grow after I put the mod in or will it stop growing?

I would have liked a mod that slowed down the spread of the biomass instead of totally removing it. You know, instead of taking just days or weeks to cover the planet, it should take months or even years to do.

No need mods. The vanilia game uses special research bases to slow the biomass.