The evolution of The Bureau

IMO they better leave the getting shot part out... It is kinda funny seeing the guy running around, using the arm, all with a hole through the body, inch or two from the heart and more or less through the shoulder blade.

They explain how it was possible for him to survive the bullet on Part 2 & 3 of the Opening Gameplay Revealed:

Something that quite doesn't make sense: Carter decides to detonate the nuke as they are leaving at the end. Why? The Outsiders are overrunning the base but the test site seems to far away from the facility to make any damage (sounds logical that they wouldn't want to blow up themselves while testing weapons), plus Carter's squadmates keep repeating that the base was built to withstand a nuclear explosion.

Oh I'll watch sneak peeks and so forth, but no more pure gameplay vids that will give me the deja vu feeling. Loved the YOLO, he he he!

But I have to say I hate the fact that the protagonist is a smoker. I know it "fits the time period" but seriously, there were non-smokers even then. :D It is a bad influence that is not needed. As an occasional smoker I can tell. :)