Name That Strategy Game

Thorondor

Whatever is said is said but no hints, Mister! That's why there's an image and you get scored for correct guesses based on it.

I do have a game in mind, but your image is rather abstract so I'm not sure and I don't want to get points deducted for an off-hand guess. Also, if I made a guess and failed you'd be deducted points too... tongue.png

::

I suggest you do as BB and make an image for another game as a substitute. As long as no one makes a guess it shall be allowed.

Ugh, I rather disliked those. Nothing ruins a good day when you parked a shiny new toy somewhere, look away, and it's suddenly not there...

Or when you did see it coming the sequential input made it hard to get everyone to safety.

-NKF

Nothing ruins a good day when you parked a shiny new toy somewhere, look away, and it's suddenly not there...

Looks to me like you're talking from experience. tongue.png

And even though you didn't cough up the name of the game it's obvious you 'know the beast' and, much like the worm, are just playing with your food, so to speak.

So, you're next NKF! smile.png

::

Sunflash: your award-winning flare for digital artistry will have to wait for the next opportunity.