Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

We the People of the United States...are some weird dudes. A clever but clearly tongue-in-cheek petition to build a Star Wars-style Death Star isn't the only petition that's been started on the Obama administration's much-debated We The People website.

In addition to the Death Star proposal, which needs more than 21,000 signatures before its Dec. 14 deadline, there is also a petition started by "Sean M" of San Francisco that seeks to establish a "new legal system of motorcycle riding 'Judges' who serve as police, judge, jury, and executioner all in one."

https://movieline.com/2012/12/05/white-house-petition-death-star-dredd-master-chief-we-the-people/

I say do it and kill yourselves - more space for normal people :D

Beef. It's what's for dinner. lol grin.gif

Edit: Forgot to read the comment first.

11.12.2012 all cows survived, truck driver too.

Oh well. :)

As of late, I've been seeing a ton of car crash videos coming out of Russia. I know more cars are equipped with video cameras, but why? I heard about insurance scams with peeps jumping out in front of a car, but not sure of this is the primary reason. Anyone know for sure? ;)

- Zombie

As of late, I've been seeing a ton of car crash videos coming out of Russia. I know more cars are equipped with video cameras, but why? I heard about insurance scams with peeps jumping out in front of a car, but not sure of this is the primary reason. Anyone know for sure? wink.png

That and some overtake you and brake so it looks like you rammed into them. Also I think it might affect insurence company to act faster?