Population manager problem

silencer_pl

Ok, first combat results are different than mine and now population manager is different than in mine version what gives :/

? Are you saying it looks differently? All I can think of if that is the case is reinstallation. Pop. manager Veki is showing is the latest I know of. Can you post your PM? Perhaps in another thread, so that we don't pollute the AAR too much?

Ok, I see the problem. There is nothing wrong with your instalation. Veki is showing per-colony population manager. To access it, click the little "i"-like icon, probably representing a man, at the colony's summary window, just below the icon for creating a colony message/description. Your picture is from the empire population setting, where you can create an all-around population setting that you can apply to your colonies.

BTW, even if you created an empire pop. setting, it will not apply to every colony you own. You can apply it to all colonies you currently own, but when you get a new one you'll need to apply them for that colony from the per-colony pop. manager.

When you have multiple races and do not want to cut into the indeginous population, you will have to manually tailor the pop settings at each colony.

BTW, even if you created an empire pop. setting, it will not apply to every colony you own. You can apply it to all colonies you currently own, but when you get a new one you'll need to apply them for that colony from the per-colony pop. manager.

I'm pretty sure (as in it's happening in my AAR atm) empire pop. settings apply to your new colonies as well.