Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

I found this random junk in my Photobucket folder.

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/FullAuto_2006/ggle.jpg

I'm not sure if it's me or Google that's stupid, but I'm always flummoxed by the fact that when a search engine cannot find what you want, it just throws up any tenuously-related shit to try and placate you.

It would be frankly hilarious if someone at CBBC (or whichever channel airs Pingu nowadays in the UK) could just slip this one in one day :)

:( :( :) And destroy the childhood of many a child, he he he!

Than again, I saw Alien - just the scene with chestbursting - when I was pretty little and I turned out normal. Well, close enough.

Perhaps not.

665 is a collection of stuff, links, poems, stories, and images that are variously funny, sad, insane, and surreal, interspersed with average-to-mad blog entries. The whole thing was done as a project over three or four years by one chap, and remains preserved on the internet for your viewing pleasure.

Am I allowed to say I actually like that film a bit? Not a huge amount, but I do a bit.

Then again in 1993 I wasn't aware of it - I was watching Jurassic Park and only watched it on TV years later without any of the hype or any of the information about it's failures.

I know it sounds odd, but I measure how old a movie is by working out whether it was before Jurassic Park came out or after because I know I was 11 in 1993 off the top of my head.

I like it, actually, and the best stuff is the genre twisting ("I said, I have just murdered a man, and I wish to confess!") but there's also some right shit in there that really detracts from it. Arnie is in top form though, just listening to him say certain words cracks me up (divworce, Califownia, etc) and you can easily see how creative it was before being rewritten into mediocrity.