PHOENIX's Content

There have been 6 items by PHOENIX (Search limited from 29-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#895 UFO: Alien Invasion - Technical Demo

Posted by PHOENIX on 20 February 2004 - 04:31 PM in News

I just played that game about an hour ago (without sound of course :)  Blasted school computers), and I found that it was really well done.  Although there were a few things that I found that were a little odd...  But that's prolly just me!  I can't wait until it's actually released!

-PHOENIX

#7130 Kill the Aliens

Posted by PHOENIX on 14 January 2004 - 12:23 AM in Enemy Unknown

Take a Psi-amp, let them drop their crap gather them together, and if one of them has a blaster launcher, I'll take control over him (or her) and let them just kill em' with one shot.  Thats the plan anyways.

-PHOENIX

#7126 And I thought I was just bad at UFO....

Posted by PHOENIX on 13 January 2004 - 07:28 PM in Enemy Unknown

My guess would be that your using Win2k, which doesn't like many games, but I'm sure its not that...  Although, it does look like you are using some kind of editor, b/c when I used one just for the heck of it, if I sold anything I would be in debt, and come to the monthly evaluation thing, I would be in debt again, however all the countries were very happy and increased their funding, but it didn't cover the debt that the game had given me.  And I know you've stated that your not using an editor, and I'm not accusing you of doing so either, but just giving you some of my experiences that I've encountered using game editors.

-PHOENIX ;)

#7125 Official X-COM Fan Art thread

Posted by PHOENIX on 13 January 2004 - 07:15 PM in Fan Fiction

Hey PKH, when I clicked on your link for you drawing album, I got a DNS error, then was transferred to a search engine.  Is that the correct Addy, or is my laptop being difficult again?

#835 UFO: Alien Invasion

Posted by PHOENIX on 07 January 2004 - 07:44 PM in News

I just read the info on it and this sure as heck looks good!  If this game works on my crappy laptop, I'll get this game for sure!  Hope to try out the demo soon and the full thing sooner!  Good luck with everything!  Take Care and Peace!

-PHOENIX  :)

#6392 Nutty things you have done?

Posted by PHOENIX on 10 November 2003 - 09:44 PM in Enemy Unknown

Just for fun (and cos I was bored from killing so many snake-men and destroying alien ships), I equipped two of my squad mates with the psi-amps and have everyone else go out and find these aliens.  When I find all of them, I gain control of the aliens and try to put them into one group.  I just let each of them just kill each other, but if I'm really lucky and one of them that has a blaster launcher (hehehe...  See those alien gibs fly!), I just let that one alien fire at the middle and let em' rip!

I know...  I have too much time on my hands...  But its a good think I get paid to sit on my butt and do either homework or play games...  I love it!

Take Care and Peace!

-PHOENIX :D